- The 30-day period will commence on the date of connection of the toll free number.
- Applicable to all new monthly toll free web plans with an Australian answer point made on or after 1st June 2016:
- The maximum refund amount is the base monthly plan fee ($15, $35 or $70 plus GST) originally paid by the customer.
- The refund excludes excess call usage charges, additional call feature setup/customisation charges, and any applicable government fees.
- Any outstanding balances arising from excess usage on the account must be settled prior to receiving the refund.
- Not applicable to annual plans.
- Not applicable to 13 numbers.
- Not applicable to existing customer accounts.
- Not applicable to international answer points.
- Not applicable where a customer ports out a toll free number provided by Zintel Communications (There are no restrictions under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee preventing customers from porting their number out; the customer would just not be eligible for the refund).
- After receiving a valid refund request, Zintel Communications will process the refund within 30 days of the cancellation. Refunds will be processed onto the same credit card used for the initial transaction. Zintel Communications accepts no liability for any delays that may occur in processing the refund.
- Zintel Communications reserves the right to make changes to these 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
The full Terms and Conditions are available here.